top of page


We work with top-rated insurance companies to provide our clients with a range of pricing and coverage.


Whether it's your family, your business or yourself, we are here to help!! ​

Personal Insurance:

  • Auto, Boats and Recreation 

  • Home & Condo

  • Motorcycle/Classic

  • Life

Business Insurance:

  • Property and Umbrella

  • Business Interruption 

  • General and Professional Liability

  • Commercial Bonds

  • Does Rojas Insurance only insure cars and homes?
    We have licensed agents in Washington and Oregon that can insure classic cars, businesses, watercrafts, ATVs, Motorcycles, RVs, and more! Simply reach out to our office and we can go over what carriers we have in line with your needs.
  • Can I get insurance if I only have ITIN or foreign license?
    Yes you can! We have non-standard carriers available to assist with foreign license or those with ITIN.
  • What is SR-22? Do I need it?
    SR-22 is a certificate of financial responsibility that is required in some US states for drivers who have been convicted of certain driving offenses, such as driving under the influence (DUI), driving without insurance, or multiple traffic violations. The SR-22 is filed by the driver's insurance company with the state's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) as proof that the driver has the required minimum liability insurance coverage. The purpose of the SR-22 is to ensure that high-risk drivers maintain continuous auto insurance coverage, and it is often required for a specified period of time, such as three years. It's important to note that the SR-22 is not an insurance policy, but rather a certification that the driver has the required insurance coverage. In simple terms, the court is requiring that you maintain insurance, the SR22 acts like an alert, and it notifies the DMV if your insurance company doesn't receive your payment or your policy cancels. If your policy is in pending cancel or cancels, the SR22 gets triggered on your policy and the DMV will send you notice of suspension. You can remove the SR22 alert when you are done with your time length requirement.
  • What do I need to bring to get car insurance?
    To get car insurance, you'll typically need to bring the following items with you: Driver's license or ID Vehicle information: You'll need to provide information about the vehicle you want to insure, including the make and model, year, and VIN (vehicle identification number). Proof of ownership: If you own the vehicle outright, you'll need to bring the title or registration to prove ownership. If you're financing the vehicle, you'll need to bring your lender information. Prior insurance information: If you've had previous car insurance, bring any documentation that shows your previous policy information, such as your insurance card or declaration page. Payment method: You'll need to be prepared to pay for your insurance policy. We accept cash and card only. Personal information: You may also be asked to provide personal information, such as your phone number, date of birth, and address and email. If you have the vehicle and are in need of "Full Coverage" we will also need to inspect the vehicle or have photos before a policy can be issued.
  • Should I get a quote on insurance before getting a new car?
    We always think it is a good idea to get an estimate as to how much insurance will cost before deciding on a brand new purchase. It gives you insight as to how your budget will accommodate both a car payment and car insurance payment. Start up costs may be higher than anticipated so its always good to give us a call and we can give a free estimate.
  • Can a 16 year old get insurance?
    Yes you can! There are very few carriers who do and we have them here in our office.
bottom of page